★ Kangnam University International Student Group.
★ 2017 Korean class for native English speakers.
★ 2018 ~ 2020 Korean class at Tacna Jorge Basadre National University, Peru.
☆ Over 2 years of experience teaching Korean to foreigners, students and office workers.
✔ Communication in Korean, English and Spanish.
✔ Strong in free talking, Korean culture, and Korean calligraphy.
✔ Customizing classes in accordance with the learning objectives or interests.
✔ TOPIK Teaching Experience- 4 students for Level 2.
– Setting a course that takes into consideration the learner’s level, environment, and interests.
– Using King Sejong Institute textbooks or tutor’s own textbooks.
– Focus on speaking and conversation (+ grammar and vocabulary classes are essential!).
☆ Special course
– Study abroad in Korea or exchange student consulting.
– Korean conversation for travel.
– Learn Korean with Korean Drama / K-pop.
– Free Talking Korean with tutors or other Koreans.
☆ After class
– Questions can be asked at any time via messages
– Study writing using email before class
– After class, send materials via email
☆ Flexible schedule.
☆☆☆ Please let me know 3 days in advance if you have any lecture materials you want.
☆☆☆ Please let me know at least 24 hours before class cancellation
Monday, August 2, 12:40 pm Asia/Seoul