I am a certified TESOL and TEFL teacher. I am able to teach all levels from beginning to advanced. I use the TBL teaching method and am able to adapt lessons to suit students specific needs. I love to teach and I believe by making lessons fun, relevant and engaging it allows students to retain the information easily. I take great pride in helping others achieve there goals and believe it is a privilege to teach. I am a married mother of two beautiful children whom keep me rather busy. I luckily am home based and teach online full time which allows me to be flexible in order to assist students at all hours as I know how precious time is. I currently teach children ages 5-7 as well as adults from beginners, intermediate to advanced. I am also teaching business English in order to help a select few students further their careers. I have an extensive back round in training, teaching as well as many years of working in finance, admin and client liaison fields. I look forwards to meeting you and assisting you to achieve your goals 🙂
Personal Skills and Attributes
· Leadership, being goal orientated and the ability to multi task are skills I have excelled at in my years of being in administration.
· Working in various public service environments I have expanded my Intra-personal communication skills and can relate to very diverse groups of people.
· Being in high stress environments has allowed me to self-motivate and motivate others.
· Being passionate, enthusiastic and trustworthy come naturally to me and having worked and trained new staff I have gained patience and understanding for others.
· I am nurturing, warm-hearted and understanding. These are skills I have built on through meeting diverse people from all walks of life.
· Being adaptable and flexible are key skills I have gained in my career as it requires quick thinking and flexibility.
· Thinking out the box and being creative in order to find a solution or to teach a new concept in an interesting way is a skill I have gained from working in various environments.
· Working with clients and students on a daily basis enabled me to be empathetic and thoughtful as well as considerate, in order to assist the diverse needs of others.
· Teaching has taught me humility and to embrace future opportunities with optimism.