Earn your qualification to teach English with World TESOL Academy World Tesol Academy does not offer a big variety of courses, but they do offer
Get paid to teach English Online or Abroad with i-to-i TEFL
Get Certified to Teach English with i-to-i TEFL
i-to-i TEFL is the world’s leading TEFL course provider having trained more than 210,000 teachers for more than the last 27 years.
- quality and value (fully accredited and Ofqual (UK Government) regulated)
- support and advice, ( they will “hold your hand as tight, and for as long, as you need”)
- experience and knowledge (they have been around the longest and “handed out more TEFL courses than anyone”).
Their TEFL Courses are Suitable for beginners with a 99% pass rate.
Study from any device (laptops, tablets, phones) with 24/7 access to study material so you can study at your own pace.
What Courses do they offer?
Level 3 and Level 5 Online TEFL Courses, Level 3 and Level 5 Combined TEFL Courses and Specialist Courses.
LEVEL 3 ONLINE TEFL COURSE:
ADVANCED LEVEL 5 ONLINE TEFL COURSES:
- Level 5 – 180 Hour Online TEFL Course
- Level 5 – 300 Hour Online TEFL Course
- Level 5 – 420 Hour Advanced Diploma in Teaching English as a Foreign Language
LEVEL 3 COMBINED TEFL COURSE:
- Level 3 – 140 Hour Combined TEFL Course (Combine online tefl course with teaching practice)
ADVANCED LEVEL 5 COMBINED TEFL COURSES:
- Level 5 – 200 Hour Combined TEFL Course (Combine online tefl course with teaching practice)
- Level 5 – 320 Hour Diploma in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (Combine online tefl course with teaching practice)
Compare Combined TEFL Courses
SPECIALIST COURSES (Some of these may be included in the TEFL Courses above):
- Teaching English through Yoga, Mindfulness in Children, TEFL Diploma and Technology, TEFL Diploma and Digital Marketing, Understanding Autism, Understanding specific learning difficulties, Teaching Other Subjects in English, Teaching English one to one and online, 60 Hour Teaching Business English, 60 Hour Teaching IELTS, Online Teaching Practice, 30 Hour Become an Online Tutor, Lesson Planning and more!
Check out all Specialist Courses
DOWNLOAD I-TO-I TEFL COURSES BROCHURE TO SEE ALL COURSES
What is the difference between their Online
TEFL Courses and Combined TEFL Courses?
The only difference is the 20 Hour Teaching Practice that is included in the Combined TEFL Course. So basically the Combined TEFL Courses are exactly the same as the online TEFL Courses but only has the 20 Hour Teaching Practice included.
What is Teaching Practice and why do I need it?
The 20 Hour Teaching Practice course is for you to gain hands-on TEFL experience and put your knowledge into practice. It is a 2-day practical course, led by experienced tutors. You get to practice creating and leading your own lessons and meet fellow students.
What are Specialist Courses and why would I need them?
These courses are shorter and normally they are add-ons that are combined with the longer TEFL Courses. For example, 60 hour Teaching Business English Course, Teaching IELTS Course, etc. These courses can give your resume a boost in that you stand out from the TEFL crowd, increase job and freelance opportunities and also get higher paid jobs.
How can I take the Courses?
Itʻs flexible. Their training can be taken in the classroom, online or a combination of the two.
What Course do I choose?
Donʻt know which course is best for you? They have specialist TEFL advisors that will help you choose the perfect course. HELP! WHICH COURSE DO I CHOOSE?
How much does it cost?
They offer courses ranging from $27 to $996
Their courses are very affordable and they always have amazing discounts! GET 65% OFF TEFL COURSE!
Will I be a good candidate to Teach English Online?
Donʻt know if you could teach English online? Find out now if you could be a good candidate by taking their quiz – ONLINE TEACHING ELIGIBILITY CHECKER
Will they help me find a job?
Their team of TEFL experts will help you every step of the way in finding your dream TEFL job – Have a look at their TEFL JOBS BOARD
They also offer PAID TEFL INTERNSHIPS in Thailand, South Korea, Vietnam and China.
Is i-to-i TEFL well recommended?
9 out of 10 customers recommend i-to-i TEFL Courses. Not convinced? Have a look at their amazing reviews from customers and Language School Employers worldwide.
How much Money can I earn?
Will I receive support?
You will receive expert support and detailed feedback from highly experienced and qualified TEFL Tutors. They are available whenever you need them to help you with anything you might get stuck on.
Do they offer any Teacher Resources?
Of course! Their Teacher resources and materials include ebooks, lesson plans, lesson planning eGuides, Flashcards and many more… These resources can be purchased in packages or individually.
What if I canʻt complete my course in time?
Not to worry. i-to-i TEFL offers course extensions from 5 to 90 days.
Donʻt know How and Where to Start?
Find out how to get started as an online TEFL educator – DOWNLOAD THEIR FREE TEACHING ENGLISH ONLINE GUIDE
Have more questions?
Ask a TEFL Expert
Teaching English Online FAQs
Online English Teaching Jobs
Best Courses for Freelancers
LOVETEFL LESSON PLANNING AND RESOURCES
Get Certified to Teach English with i-to-i TEFL i-to-i TEFL is the world’s leading TEFL course provider having trained more than 210,000 teachers for
9 Short Reasons WHY You Should KNOW ENGLISH Why should you know English? Hereʻs why: 1. English is an International/Global language This is probably
A vs An: When to use them? Find out now. The quick answer: “A” or “an”? (A vs An: When to use them)